|Age||12 years old|
|Instrument||Horns, woodwinds, trombone|
|Occupation||Student at Westley School for the Performing Arts|
|Family|| Unnamed father|
|Voiced by||Tom Kenny|
Edward "Eddie" Phillip James Lawrence III is one of the main characters in Class of 3000. He is voiced by Tom Kenny. He is one of the Westley Kids and attends at the Westley School for the Performing Arts.
Eddie is the richest kid at Westley School for the Performing Arts. Despite being rich he is not completely spoiled. He has a crush on Tamika as seen in some episodes and mostly seen together and was mentioned in "Home" and "Westley Side Story". He has a Southern accent. Eddie primarily plays wind instruments like the trumpet, clarinet, trombone, and flute.
- He has eight to ten fingers at a time because he is rich.
- In "Eddie's Money", he reveals that he doesen't have any bad days. However, Father opened the opening delay of his new roller coaster. For two painful hours, he couldn't ride the whiplash.
- A running gag in the series is when one of Philly Phil's inventions is about to cause an explosion Eddie says "You know ,as we stand here watching a 13 year old (whatever Phil is doing at the time), I'm beginning to have second thoughts about--" normally said thing explodes during or right after he says it, to which he says "never mind."
- In "Prank Yankers", he reveals that he paid a lot of money to throw a lot of money to throw away that money's worth so he can get his money's worth.
- Eddie says that it feels like standing in the middle of the road when he plays the clarinet.
- He brought a Swiss Alps horn when he talks about his ancestor from the past.
- Eddie is the only one in "Am I Blue?" not to turn blue at all.
- Eddie's clarinet is quite different, as it is cyan instead of the usual black.
- What? They're my polo ponies.
- No it does not. My moat is made of hot fudge.
- And why did he make us wear these stupid beards. I wanna go home!
- This compass has been nothin' but trouble.
- You look like a thrift store puked on you.
- There's nothin' like a hot air balloon race.
- Mad at you for making me stand in the middle of the road!
- Perhaps you would like to tango with me sometimes, Tamika. Sunny says it takes two.
- I had a delightful weekend went swimming in my pool riding on the dolphin, it was really, really cool.
- That was the blues, I think.
- You know, as we stand here (whatever something and/or Phil is doing at the time), I'm starting to get second thoughts about--
- I'm Eddie, and with my horn I'll BLOW you away!
- Five golden rings!
- Well I wasn't happy. I'm lucky I still have ten fingers.